Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sound Workshop

I really enjoying myself during the sound workshop mainly because my installation has something to do with sound.So it was a real pleasure when i managed to get involve in this kind of workshop..This time,that workshop has been conducted by Mr. Lee Kwang,a sound installation artist.



When he asked us to record 3 sound which are the mechanical,ambient and nature sound (if i'm not mistaken,forgot already..hehee),i'm very excited..So i went to FCM cafe,HB3 food court,my room at hostel,hostel's toilet,and hostel's coridor.

I only use my mobile phone (Sony Ericsson W910i to record all the sound) and I was the one who recorded someone's sneezing in the toilet..It was just a coincidence..Heheheeee.. ^___^

Toilet by noraliamardhiah

And after Mr.Ky showed us the Bent Pikachu,that sound of the Pikachu really stuck in my mind..Ohh annoying pikachu!

Sincerely,
ALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment