Thursday, January 6, 2011

#Arduino 3

After installing Arduino hardware into my laptop,i'm playing around with this thing,just to explore something new..With the help from Hafizadt through Yahoo Messenger,like an online tutorial through YM,he's my online tutor..Hehehe..So here are the videos that i've recorded showing the light coming out from the LED that has been connected to the Arduino board..

This one without using any coding.


And this one,i've tried using some coding..See the changes on the LED light..


Instead of using only one LED,now i try to use two LED to see the result.See these videos below.

For this one,only one second delay for the LED light to turn on and off.


I've changed the coding a bit,make it 5 seconds delay.


I'm super excited seeing those LEDs turning on their lights.I'm enjoying the feeling that i managed to do it even-though some people might think that that was the easiest thing on Earth,but as for me,i'm learning something new and it was successful. :D

Sincerely,
ALIA

2 comments: