Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Research

Guys,i need your help..I'm doing a research (thesis) for my Design Research class and i need your feedback/comment about my research topic.I know this blog is for my Digital Media class,but what's the point of having a blog if we're not using it for our education purposes..Am i right?? :D

Topic: Review of therapeutic sound (sound therapy) that are suitable for artistic impression.

Don't be shy to drop your feedback/comment here..I won't bite u! :)

Sincerely,
ALIA

2 comments:

  1. what about music therapy? article given is not about artistic impression or what not but music itself is an art, giving out an idea in a way, no?

    http://www.healthyfellow.com/448/music-therapy/

    http://www.fineartsassociation.org/therapy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment! :)
    mr.khong said something like this,
    "music/sound helps people to provoke emotions,during the process (installation/interactive art)"..

    music therapy can be included also,and i need to focus more on art..

    ReplyDelete