Friday, November 12, 2010

Class discussion

Today me and my classmates did a discussion in class.Mdm.Forest divided us a few groups and she asked us to discuss among each other about our FYP project and same goes to our Design Research topic.Everyone needs to tell others what they are doing for their FYP and SRI,so others can give some opinion and sharing their knowledge about that topic.

People in my group are JJ,Hafizadt,Sweet ying,Navena and Aini.

So i did told them about my project and asked for opinion either i should include the visual or not together with the sound.Some said that the sound itself can give a big impact to anyone who'll experience my FYP and so said,i can include the visual to attract people and provoke people's emotions.

Sincerely,
ALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment