Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Audio Speaker..

I've tried connecting the mini jack to the audio speaker using a splitter,but the sound coming out from the speaker was not loud enough for my installation..Even with 8 audio speakers,the sound volume and the sound quality are still the same.

So i decided to just use my speaker.I took out the covers and just took the 2 audio speakers and soldered my own wires on them.And now,i can adjust the sound volume with that speakers.Awesome!






Dinner with dear classmates last night in the studio! :D

Stayed in the studio until 1am last night to finish up everything,without the air-conditioner,i got a few hours free sauna session..

*Now I used two keyboards for the hacking process because some buttons from the first keyboard that i've hacked did not worked after i put some glue gun on it..I just don't know why..*

Sincerely,
ALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment