Thursday, December 2, 2010

Survey results

After a few hours "spamming" this survey on YM,Twitter,Facebook and Tumblr,the results show that 35 people have answered my survey.Thanks! :D

Let me summarize the survey,but for a few questions only,not for all the survey questions.


No.5 Most people don't know what is Water Therapy.So by doing my FYP project,i need to make it meaningful so that people will know what is Water Therapy is all about.


No.6 Some people never tried Water Therapy,so they don't know how does it works.


No.7 Everyone wants to experience Water Therapy.This is a good starts for me to make it real.


No.8 Based on the result,most of them want to have the experience doing Water Therapy treatment with sound and visual to help them stay focus during the treatment.I think i've changed my mind now,i guess i'll just stick to Water Therapy with sound only! :D


No.9 The don't know that everyday in their life,they have experienced Water Therapy in some simple ways.

No.10 Most of them believe that Water Therapy is a good way to cure a few diseases.So this treatment should be commercialized.

Sincerely,
ALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment